Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bush Once Laughed At Our Brave Soldiers.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
George
Pollytician
George

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-03-03

Bush Once Laughed At Our Brave Soldiers. Empty
PostSubject: Bush Once Laughed At Our Brave Soldiers.   Bush Once Laughed At Our Brave Soldiers. EmptySat Mar 03, 2007 7:09 am

George W. Bush had no real plan for Iraq when he started this war with the people of that country.
Yes, I said the people and not Saddam or the Iraqi government because the people of Iraq have suffered the most, and will continue to suffer.
Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11.
Iraq was not a home to terrorists.
In fact, Saddam did not like or trust bin Laden.
While it is true that the world is better off without Saddam Hussein, it is also true that Iraq is worse now than it was under Saddam.
This war has made Iraq a home for terrorists, and has divided the country through hate and violence.
No one is safe there.
That is what Bush has done.
I get sick every time one of our brave service men and women die in Iraq and other places.
We the people of the United States stand with our soldiers.
We love them all.
And that is more than I can say about President Bush who laughed at them during a black-tie event in 2004.
He said.... (While looking under a piece of furniture) "Those weapons of mass destruction have got to be here somewhere."
Then, while pretending to look out of a window, Bush laughed as he said..... "Nope, no weapons over there."
While he was laughing, there were men and women fighting and dying in Iraq because of WMD.
In his State of the Union speech, it was very clear that Bush is living in fantasy land.
I never watched a speech that was so full of empty words that had nothing to back them up with.
It was a joke.
Even many of his fellow Republicans must have been laughing at him.
He should have told the people that he does not know what he is doing.
At least he would have been telling the truth for once.
The sad part of it all is that the rest of us have to put up with him.
And our troops deserve better.
Thank you.
George Vreeland Hill.
Back to top Go down
Albert
Administrator
Albert

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2007-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Bush Once Laughed At Our Brave Soldiers.   Bush Once Laughed At Our Brave Soldiers. EmptySat Mar 03, 2007 7:53 am

George, first of all I want to thank you for joining my forum. You're the first person that has joined after I sent you and a bunch of other people invitations to join POLLY. smile

Your 2 post so far are excellent and I agree 100% with what you said. thumbs up

We can only hope by some miracle that Bush is stopped somehow.
Back to top Go down
http://sellaman.50webs.com/
~Cristy~
Pollytician
~Cristy~

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2007-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Bush Once Laughed At Our Brave Soldiers.   Bush Once Laughed At Our Brave Soldiers. EmptyThu Mar 15, 2007 6:33 pm

George_Vreeland_Hill wrote:

While it is true that the world is better off without Saddam Hussein, it is also true that Iraq is worse now than it was under Saddam.

Wow i never thought of it that way but there was so much truth to what u just said. And also true that us americans have to put up with ever single thing that Bush and his people decide to do. Well maybe this time more people should vote. Because i notice the ones sitting around complaining at what horrible job Bush was doing they were also the ones who didn't vote. ANd its sad to see that back in the day they were fighting for blacks and women to vote and now many of them dont. what the heck is that. We just gotta get people to vote so that our troops wont have to keep going to war and getting killed.
Back to top Go down
Albert
Administrator
Albert

PostSubject: Re: Bush Once Laughed At Our Brave Soldiers.   Bush Once Laughed At Our Brave Soldiers. EmptyThu Mar 15, 2007 8:55 pm

Cristy, I won't be surprised if in the 2008 elections that it will be the biggest voter turn out in USA's history.
Back to top Go down
EAGLE ONE
Pollytician
EAGLE ONE

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Bush Once Laughed At Our Brave Soldiers.   Bush Once Laughed At Our Brave Soldiers. EmptyFri Mar 16, 2007 9:30 pm

CRISTY
We seem to forget the meaning of the word
DEMOCRACY
I will remind all of US
GOUVERNMENT BY THE PEOPLE FOR THE PEOPLE
as it is now it's gouvernment by GEORGE BUSH for the friends of GEORGE BUSH.
SAME THING HERE IN CANADA!THIS IS WHAT I SEE!
EAGLE ONE
Back to top Go down
Albert
Administrator
Albert

PostSubject: Re: Bush Once Laughed At Our Brave Soldiers.   Bush Once Laughed At Our Brave Soldiers. EmptySat Mar 17, 2007 6:10 am

Bush has set the record for civilians killed by a world leader in the 21st Century: 800,000. In an interview at the White House today, he said he was shooting for 1,000,000 by January, 2009.
Back to top Go down
PB
Pollytician
PB

Number of posts : 198

PostSubject: Re: Bush Once Laughed At Our Brave Soldiers.   Bush Once Laughed At Our Brave Soldiers. EmptySat Mar 17, 2007 11:42 am

Bush hasn't killed 800,000 people. He has only killed about 200,000.
Back to top Go down
EAGLE ONE
Pollytician
EAGLE ONE

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Bush Once Laughed At Our Brave Soldiers.   Bush Once Laughed At Our Brave Soldiers. EmptySat Mar 17, 2007 6:38 pm

ALBERT

AMERICANS have faith in this IDIOT he says he is shooting for 100,000,000! GOOD GOD IN HEAVEN WHAT KIND OF FOOL IS HE!!!!

EAGLE ONE
Back to top Go down
PB
Pollytician
PB

PostSubject: Re: Bush Once Laughed At Our Brave Soldiers.   Bush Once Laughed At Our Brave Soldiers. EmptySat Mar 17, 2007 10:30 pm

Besides the direct US military involvement (officially), I guess that if you add up all of the other countries where he has encouraged and supported (and my supplied and profited from) infighting (etc.), then it's quite likely that he's achieving his goal.
Back to top Go down
Albert
Administrator
Albert

PostSubject: Re: Bush Once Laughed At Our Brave Soldiers.   Bush Once Laughed At Our Brave Soldiers. EmptyMon Mar 19, 2007 1:24 am

EAGLE ONE wrote:
WHAT KIND OF FOOL IS HE!!!!
IMHO (In my honest opinion) he is an EVIL fool.
Back to top Go down
PB
Pollytician
PB

PostSubject: Re: Bush Once Laughed At Our Brave Soldiers.   Bush Once Laughed At Our Brave Soldiers. EmptySat Apr 07, 2007 4:20 pm

Albert wrote:
EAGLE ONE wrote:
WHAT KIND OF FOOL IS HE!!!!
IMHO (In my honest opinion) he is an EVIL fool.

He is a F>*>*>K>I>N>G> E>V>I>L FOOL

and so was everyone who voted for it.

Here's a question:
HOW EVIL IS GEORGE BUSH?
Yes, that's right. I shouted it!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bush Once Laughed At Our Brave Soldiers.   Bush Once Laughed At Our Brave Soldiers. Empty

Back to top Go down

Bush Once Laughed At Our Brave Soldiers.
Page 1 of 1