Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Do you like George Bush?

Go down 
+5
EAGLE ONE
rightasrain
~Cristy~
PB
Albert
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Albert
Administrator
Albert

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2007-02-26

Do you like George Bush? Empty
PostSubject: Do you like George Bush?   Do you like George Bush? EmptyMon Feb 26, 2007 3:32 pm

I don't like Bush. He is a monkey. affraid
Back to top Go down
http://sellaman.50webs.com/
PB
Pollytician
PB

Number of posts : 198

PostSubject: Re: Do you like George Bush?   Do you like George Bush? EmptyMon Feb 26, 2007 4:39 pm

I don't think that you should call bush a monkey. It demeans primates.

Bush is purely and simply, a goddam war criminal.

What's more the Iraq war is wrong and Bush should leave the country to rot in the mess that he created

Furthermore, I believe that the middle east crisis is the direct product of American intervention.

Kill the Nazi regime

Do you like George Bush? Georgia

HELP STAMP OUT TERRORISM: GET RID OF GEORGE BUSH!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Albert
Administrator
Albert

PostSubject: Re: Do you like George Bush?   Do you like George Bush? EmptyTue Feb 27, 2007 1:45 pm

PhukEmAll-BushIdiot wrote:

Bush is purely and simply, a goddam war criminal.
Yes, I agree. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
~Cristy~
Pollytician
~Cristy~

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2007-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Do you like George Bush?   Do you like George Bush? EmptyMon Mar 05, 2007 6:43 pm

Well yeah i dont agree with every thing that bush and his people do but it doesn't mean u sit there and call him a monkey theres no reason for that. and i totally agree that we need to get out of Iraq because all those american and iraq soldiers are dying and its ridiculous.

~Cristina~
Back to top Go down
PB
Pollytician
PB

PostSubject: Re: Do you like George Bush?   Do you like George Bush? EmptyMon Mar 05, 2007 9:12 pm

respect_bush wrote:
but it doesn't mean u sit there and call him a monkey theres no reason for that.

~Cristina~

Yes, I agree completely. Bush isn't a monkey. He's not even a monkey's arsehole.
Back to top Go down
Albert
Administrator
Albert

PostSubject: Re: Do you like George Bush?   Do you like George Bush? EmptyMon Mar 05, 2007 10:52 pm

respect_bush wrote:
and i totally agree that we need to get out of Iraq because all those american and iraq soldiers are dying and its ridiculous.

It's good that you say the USA should get out of Iraq but Bush does not intend to do so. The USA needs oil and as long as she needs it then Bush will stay in Iraq, and the killings will go on.
Back to top Go down
~Cristy~
Pollytician
~Cristy~

PostSubject: Re: Do you like George Bush?   Do you like George Bush? EmptyTue Mar 06, 2007 7:41 pm

Albert wrote:
respect_bush wrote:
and i totally agree that we need to get out of Iraq because all those american and iraq soldiers are dying and its ridiculous.

It's good that you say the USA should get out of Iraq but Bush does not intend to do so. The USA needs oil and as long as she needs it then Bush will stay in Iraq, and the killings will go on.

Yeah that is so true!!! but it isn't only bush making all the choices he doesnt control the whole country. Other peple with him are making that choice to not just him though. So the point i'm trying to get a cross is ALL the dumb choice that are made aren't ONLY BUSH'S choice OTHERS CHOOSE THEM TO. But yeah i still thing they did to get it over with and not worry so much about whats going on in other people's country and worry about all the bull shit thats happening here!
Back to top Go down
Albert
Administrator
Albert

PostSubject: Re: Do you like George Bush?   Do you like George Bush? EmptyTue Mar 06, 2007 9:27 pm

~Cristy~ wrote:
Yeah that is so true!!! but it isn't only bush making all the choices he doesnt control the whole country. Other peple with him are making that choice to not just him though. So the point i'm trying to get a cross is ALL the dumb choice that are made aren't ONLY BUSH'S choice OTHERS CHOOSE THEM TO. But yeah i still thing they did to get it over with and not worry so much about whats going on in other people's country and worry about all the bull shit thats happening here!
I'm beginning to understand you now.
The trouble is that it's not just Bush that is the problem but his whole administration and the people backing his administration.
I find it hard to believe that Americans support Bush. I know the polls say about 20% of Americans support him but I find even that hard to believe.
He has destroyed your country so much.
Most people world wide know of the damage he has done but there is probably a lot more things you and I don't even know about.
Back to top Go down
~Cristy~
Pollytician
~Cristy~

PostSubject: Re: Do you like George Bush?   Do you like George Bush? EmptyWed Mar 07, 2007 6:05 pm

Albert wrote:
~Cristy~ wrote:
(Albert wrote):
I'm beginning to understand you now.
The trouble is that it's not just Bush that is the problem but his whole administration and the people backing his administration.
I find it hard to believe that Americans support Bush. I know the polls say about 20% of Americans support him but I find even that hard to believe.
He has destroyed your country so much.
Most people world wide know of the damage he has done but there is probably a lot more things you and I don't even know about.

(~Cristy~ Wrote):
Yeah i know it scares me sometimes to think of all those american men and women that want to serve their country and going there and getting killed .But see the intention of going to iraq was good at first. We tried to help them because they need it and someone was hurting them and treating them how they shouldn't be treated. But i guess we weren't that much of a help, i see now. Seriously i bet there is so much more happening out there that they are keeping sercets. see im kinda comfused about Bush because some of the things that i hear about him are good and he seems like he knows what he was doing but looking at how many people are getting killed and how many little babies losing a parent which is sad. And to see that we've been in Iraq for so long and nothing is getting better only worst.
Back to top Go down
rightasrain
Pollytician
rightasrain

Number of posts : 181

PostSubject: Re: Do you like George Bush?   Do you like George Bush? EmptyThu Mar 08, 2007 6:30 am

No, I don't like him.

He has eyes too close together.

He has a thin upper lip which means he's mean spirited, a perfectionist, angry, and is not compasstionate.

He struts.

And he bull-craps.

So there tongue
Back to top Go down
Albert
Administrator
Albert

PostSubject: Re: Do you like George Bush?   Do you like George Bush? EmptyTue Mar 13, 2007 12:58 pm

~Cristy~ wrote:
Yeah i know it scares me sometimes to think of all those american men and women that want to serve their country and going there and getting killed .But see the intention of going to iraq was good at first. We tried to help them because they need it and someone was hurting them and treating them how they shouldn't be treated. But i guess we weren't that much of a help, i see now. Seriously i bet there is so much more happening out there that they are keeping sercets. see im kinda comfused about Bush because some of the things that i hear about him are good and he seems like he knows what he was doing but looking at how many people are getting killed and how many little babies losing a parent which is sad. And to see that we've been in Iraq for so long and nothing is getting better only worst.
You have to ask yourself, was Bush's intentions to go to war with Iraq good at first? No way! It was wrong to do that and Bush lied to the American people then and still is, but hardly any Americans believe what Bush says now.
As far as I know, when he was Governor of Texas he almost destroyed Texas by overspending. Yet even with that bad track record , he was still illegally elected President. It just goes to show how much corruption there is in the USA. It's not possible to respect Bush once you begin to understand what sort of corruption he's involved with.
Back to top Go down
EAGLE ONE
Pollytician
EAGLE ONE

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Do you like George Bush?   Do you like George Bush? EmptyFri Mar 16, 2007 10:01 pm

rightasrain

you say he STRUTS

When he came to CANADA some time ago he met with our Prime Minister, after that meeting there was an article on CTV on how Bush tried so hard to upstage our Prime Minister... putting himself in the SPOT LIGHT placing himself Before The Prime Minister ect ect placing himself on the PM's right side so that when they shook hands his forearm would be more visible than the PM's arm...when the twin towers went down Bush was in a school, his press agent told him about the incident... Bush went PALE and did nothing...If I were told that I would have stood up and said excuse Me a Pressing subject has come up and I must attend to it! And when We had an election and changed Prime Minister Bush's secretary sent a telegram to our newly elected PM well excuse me one head of gouvernment should address an other head of gouvernmnet not the secratary geshhhh what an ass hole!
In his case it's ME MYSELF AND I...he is not representing the American people by acting like that!
EAGLE ONE
Back to top Go down
rightasrain
Pollytician
rightasrain

PostSubject: Re: Do you like George Bush?   Do you like George Bush? EmptySat Mar 17, 2007 1:02 am

Quote :
when the twin towers went down Bush was in a school, his press
agent told him about the incident... Bush went PALE and did
nothing

Eagle,
I know. We saw it on tv and it has also come up in a lot of the
documentaries about 9/11 since. I was gob-smacked. As I have said
before in a few posts, I read in Time mag that he was "the most
incurious of men". He sure is. It shows in all he does.

Did you
see on the news about the G8 summit where he was talking to Tony Blair
and a mic nearby was still on - he didn't even know the name of some
ruler of a country Tony Blair mentioned ... DUH!!!!
Back to top Go down
PB
Pollytician
PB

PostSubject: Re: Do you like George Bush?   Do you like George Bush? EmptySat Mar 17, 2007 2:02 pm

Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.....

Question: What does any of that have to with George Bush?

Answer: Nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sledge
Pollytician
Sledge

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Do you like George Bush?   Do you like George Bush? EmptySat Mar 24, 2007 1:37 am

Haters. All of you. And you don't even know why.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thepoliticalcapital.com
veerar
Pollytician
veerar

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-03-18

PostSubject: Yes,as a person and as a human being,but his acions are ....   Do you like George Bush? EmptySun Mar 25, 2007 6:29 pm

I like him as a human being,but his political and diplomatic actions are the result of a coterie and not of an individual alone.Please visit,the following sites:-
www.rense.com

www.conspiracyarchive.com

www.shaftagents.com

www.voxfux.com

You may get more sites from the above ones.Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://vijay.wetpaint.com
wolfgangpmay
Pollytician
wolfgangpmay

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Do you like George Bush?   Do you like George Bush? EmptySun Apr 29, 2007 6:33 pm

Here are my views of President Bush, which I sent to him via email on 4/26:

Unlike you, I am a combat veteran of the Vietnam War, serving with the 1/10 Cav in the Central Highlands, as Advisory Team Leader with the 748 RF Company at Ngo Trang, North of Kontum, and as the advisor to the 25th ARVN Division at Trung Lap, at the edge of the "Iron Triangle".

Mr. President, you lied to me, and to the brave men who are fighting your ill-conceived war, which has brought such unbearable hardships to the Iraqi people, that many of their sons and daughters are willing to join Islamic extremists to avenge the atrocities which we have perpetrated against their relatives and friends.

Thanks to you, Iraq has now become a fertile recruiting ground for Islamic terrorists, and many Iraqis, who once admired our United States, can no longer view our great nation with anything but extreme hatred.

I advise you to get down on your knees and pray to our God for forgiveness, for you have delivered ordinary, decent men, women, and children into the depths of hell. You have abused the immense power which a foolish electorate had granted to you, to the detriment of our world's welfare and sanity.

May God forgive you - for most our veterans, including the "Veterans Against Torture", to which I belong, can NOT!
Back to top Go down
Albert
Administrator
Albert

PostSubject: Re: Do you like George Bush?   Do you like George Bush? EmptyMon Apr 30, 2007 1:51 pm

I hope Bush read your letter. I doubt if it ever reached him personally. Anyhow at least someone in the administration would have read it and got your message which expresses the views of millions of people.

Did you get a reply?

Welcome to POLLY wolfgang Hi
Back to top Go down
rightasrain
Pollytician
rightasrain

PostSubject: Re: Do you like George Bush?   Do you like George Bush? EmptyTue May 01, 2007 10:03 am

You can email George Bush? Bet he never reads them. The latest
suggestions about pulling out of Iraq met with a "no" from Dubya...or
was that just total disinterest.... I will repeat what Time magazine
called him when he was first in office - the most "incurious" of men. He sure has lived up to the title Sucks Cry Baby
Back to top Go down
Unconditional
Unconditional

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Do you like George Bush?   Do you like George Bush? EmptyMon May 07, 2007 4:37 pm

George Bush must be a wanker, he probably drives a Subaru Liberty..
Back to top Go down
Albert
Administrator
Albert

PostSubject: Re: Do you like George Bush?   Do you like George Bush? EmptyWed Sep 05, 2007 1:25 am

I wonder what the members of the Apec summit will be wearing seeing that George Bush is with them? Nazi uniforms?
Back to top Go down
rightasrain
Pollytician
rightasrain

PostSubject: Re: Do you like George Bush?   Do you like George Bush? EmptyTue Sep 25, 2007 1:04 am

dri-z-bone didn't look too bad although they did end up looking a bit like thugs...

Phillip Adams' article in the Weekend Australian was brilliant - terrorists locked away behind high security...very funny writing...

OPEC? What was George Bush thinking?!? What an idiot. Then he said John Howard was a battler and got the meaning of the word totally wrong... Then a couple of days ago he said all the Mandelas were dead? This guy needs a lobotomy he's such a stupid dopehead - he has no idea what he's saying half the time and gets his facts SO wrong ... and this guy's the President of the U.S. of A.?????? A total and utter embarrassment - I feel sorry for all Americans. Maybe if they got compulsory voting in they wouldn't have had trouble with Bush's illegal entry into this position...

Watched An Inconvenient Truth by Al Gore last night. Now there's an articulate man.
Back to top Go down
Albert
Administrator
Albert

PostSubject: Re: Do you like George Bush?   Do you like George Bush? EmptyTue Sep 25, 2007 11:35 pm

thanks for your input , rar.

I've just about given up on politics now because it only makes me sick. I think the only thing which is going to save the world now is prayer. The world is in such a bad state.

although it was good to see the monks in the street protest in Burma. It's good to see that some good people still care about peace in the world.
Back to top Go down
rightasrain
Pollytician
rightasrain

PostSubject: Re: Do you like George Bush?   Do you like George Bush? EmptySat Sep 29, 2007 9:38 am

"The world is in such a bad state." - it sure is. Can get very depressing.
Back to top Go down
Albert
Administrator
Albert

PostSubject: Re: Do you like George Bush?   Do you like George Bush? EmptySat Sep 29, 2007 9:38 pm

Yes it can get depressing......I suppose that's why I started POLLY,,, it was to try and take the awfulness out of politics and to protest in a peaceful way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you like George Bush?   Do you like George Bush? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you like George Bush?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next