Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Do you like George Bush?

Go down 
+5
EAGLE ONE
rightasrain
~Cristy~
PB
Albert
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
rightasrain
Pollytician
rightasrain

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2007-03-05

Do you like George Bush? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you like George Bush?   Do you like George Bush? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2007 10:12 am

Yes, it's good to have somewhere to vent. What I hate is the way responsibility is being taken out of our hands more and more and the govt is literally taking over.

For example, and this may seem trite - the way foods are disappearing off the shelves and "more healthy" foods are appearing. One day it'll be hard to find full cream milk for god's sake! Why can't we decide for ourselves whether we want Lite or Heavy lol...
Back to top Go down
Albert
Administrator
Albert

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2007-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Do you like George Bush?   Do you like George Bush? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2007 4:50 am

Yes, it wold be good if the people had more say in the way governments run countries. The USA seems to be running the world at the moment and puppets like Howard are only too happy to please.

I've had to go to 'lite' milk for my health and too many fast food are also too junky. It would be good if foods were labled 'good for you' or 'bad for you'.

Have you had a blood test to check your cholesterol level lately?
Back to top Go down
http://sellaman.50webs.com/
rightasrain
Pollytician
rightasrain

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2007-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Do you like George Bush?   Do you like George Bush? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2007 9:15 am

Albert, I've got a form here from the doc to get it done so will get onto that soon. I had to get a blood test for something else a while back and wanted them to do the chol test at the same time...trouble is, I forgot to fast.... lol
Back to top Go down
veerar
Pollytician
veerar

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Do you like George Bush?   Do you like George Bush? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2007 5:31 pm

The USA is actually ruled by the following groups:-
1.Trilateral Commission,a braichchild of David Rockefeller
2.CFR(Council On Foreign relations)
The US Prez is only a figurehead.Please use the following link:-
http://www.bilderberg.org
To know about Trilateral Commission and CFR please use a search engine,like Yahoo or Google,although,the link above contains material regarding both.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://vijay.wetpaint.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you like George Bush?   Do you like George Bush? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you like George Bush?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2