Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Turtle Chicken Monkey Cat Horse Snakes

Go down 
2 posters

Can anyone else relate to this?
Yes.
Turtle Chicken Monkey Cat Horse Snakes Vote_lcap50%Turtle Chicken Monkey Cat Horse Snakes Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
No.
Turtle Chicken Monkey Cat Horse Snakes Vote_lcap50%Turtle Chicken Monkey Cat Horse Snakes Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
WTF!!!
Turtle Chicken Monkey Cat Horse Snakes Vote_lcap0%Turtle Chicken Monkey Cat Horse Snakes Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
PB
Pollytician
PB

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2007-02-26

Turtle Chicken Monkey Cat Horse Snakes Empty
PostSubject: Turtle Chicken Monkey Cat Horse Snakes   Turtle Chicken Monkey Cat Horse Snakes EmptySat Apr 07, 2007 7:40 am

I was eating my raw Easter Turtle for breakfast, when a giant prehistoric chicken bashed down my door and stole all of my easter eggs.

I hadn't even hatched them yet, so it really hurt, as you can well imagine.

I nearly bled to death, but fortunately, the neighbour's pet monkey heard my screams and it came in and patched up the damage by ripping the fur off its back and shoving the scrunched-up wads into my gaping wounds.

I passed out from shock, which slowed the blood loss a bit more.

Anyway, by the time I awoke, my cousins had come over for our annual Easter lunch, and their slave cat had prepared some lovely roast horse and liquified it to drink.

Consequently I forgot all of my morning woes and engaged in a splended afternoon of football against a team of travelling snakes.

Naturally, I won, as everyone knows that snakes don't have arms to play cricket with.

This has certainly been a day to remember.

Can anyone else relate to this?
Back to top Go down
Albert
Administrator
Albert

Number of posts : 367

PostSubject: Re: Turtle Chicken Monkey Cat Horse Snakes   Turtle Chicken Monkey Cat Horse Snakes EmptySat Apr 07, 2007 1:19 pm

Yes, I can. The exact same thing happened to me. What a strange coincidence ! What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://sellaman.50webs.com/
PB
Pollytician
PB

Number of posts : 198

PostSubject: Re: Turtle Chicken Monkey Cat Horse Snakes   Turtle Chicken Monkey Cat Horse Snakes EmptySat Apr 07, 2007 4:45 pm

I had a colleague from deep within the earth who had a similar experience, once.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Turtle Chicken Monkey Cat Horse Snakes   Turtle Chicken Monkey Cat Horse Snakes Empty

Back to top Go down

Turtle Chicken Monkey Cat Horse Snakes
Page 1 of 1