Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How will you deal with global warming?

Go down 
+2
Albert
PB
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
PB
Pollytician
PB

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2007-02-26

How will you deal with global warming? Empty
PostSubject: How will you deal with global warming?   How will you deal with global warming? EmptySat Mar 17, 2007 3:11 pm

Will you just wait and deal with the consequences as they arise or will you try to reduce the problem before it gets out of hand or will you try to prevent it while it's still possible (academically)to talk about prevention?
Back to top Go down
Albert
Administrator
Albert

Number of posts : 367

PostSubject: Re: How will you deal with global warming?   How will you deal with global warming? EmptySat Mar 17, 2007 9:49 pm

Some people couldn't give a dam about global warming.......I personally know of one......as for the rest of the people that don't give a stuff about our planet,,, they should all be made to pay for their destruction .
Back to top Go down
http://sellaman.50webs.com/
PB
Pollytician
PB

PostSubject: Re: How will you deal with global warming?   How will you deal with global warming? EmptySat Mar 17, 2007 10:33 pm

That sort of makes an argument FOR soylent green...
Back to top Go down
~Cristy~
Pollytician
~Cristy~

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2007-03-05

PostSubject: Re: How will you deal with global warming?   How will you deal with global warming? EmptyTue Mar 20, 2007 6:17 pm

Well i think there isn't anything that I can do yeah i can change the way i do things but in reality my one thing wont change what people still do ALL around the whole world so whats the point just wait and see what happens
Back to top Go down
Albert
Administrator
Albert

PostSubject: Re: How will you deal with global warming?   How will you deal with global warming? EmptyTue Mar 20, 2007 6:49 pm

Cristy, yes, there is something you can do. You can always protest, and one way to do that is to express your views and wishes that world leaders do something about not polluting the planet earth.
Back to top Go down
~Cristy~
Pollytician
~Cristy~

PostSubject: Re: How will you deal with global warming?   How will you deal with global warming? EmptyThu Mar 22, 2007 5:29 pm

Well what can we do to stop global warming we need all the cars and other type of things that cause global warming we just cant stop using them
Back to top Go down
Albert
Administrator
Albert

PostSubject: Re: How will you deal with global warming?   How will you deal with global warming? EmptyThu Mar 22, 2007 9:23 pm

Cristy, for a start we don't need all the cars. There's ways around that and as for "the other types of things" you mentioned , there's ways around that also.

For instance, we don't have to use cars as often and traveling these days can be done via the internet, just like you coming over here to Australia every day and visiting Polly.

In the USA, I'm pretty sure that broadband is available to everyone but in Australia a lot of people are still on dial up, which makes the internet a bit useless to them , especially business people.

Politicians in Australia are trying to make extra fast broadband available to every one so that they can do their business and traveling on line. I think it's a great idea. It's just one way to cut down on using cars and traveling on the internet instead.
Back to top Go down
rightasrain
Pollytician
rightasrain

Number of posts : 181

PostSubject: Re: How will you deal with global warming?   How will you deal with global warming? EmptySun Mar 25, 2007 12:40 am

Quote :
just like you coming over here to Australia every day and visiting Polly.

Hey, that's cool Albert :-) ... Yes, the internet has sure changed my life...

I continue to live as we're always lived - simply, recycle, do our best....
Back to top Go down
Albert
Administrator
Albert

PostSubject: Re: How will you deal with global warming?   How will you deal with global warming? EmptySun Mar 25, 2007 12:58 am

rightasrain , I have just about totally given up driving my car. If I need something in a shop, I ring up and order it by phone, and if I want to chat to friends , I do it on the phone or on the internet, etc, etc,,, the less I use my car , the happier I feel about not polluting the atmosphere and saving money on petrol bills.
Back to top Go down
rightasrain
Pollytician
rightasrain

PostSubject: Re: How will you deal with global warming?   How will you deal with global warming? EmptySun Mar 25, 2007 1:06 am

Good idea, Albert. Yes, we use our car very little too.
Back to top Go down
Sledge
Pollytician
Sledge

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-03-23

PostSubject: Re: How will you deal with global warming?   How will you deal with global warming? EmptySun Mar 25, 2007 1:53 am

Cool. Then you guys can be my "carbon credits" and I can drive my big SUV as much as I want without worry. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thepoliticalcapital.com
Albert
Administrator
Albert

PostSubject: Re: How will you deal with global warming?   How will you deal with global warming? EmptySun Mar 25, 2007 11:11 am

Sledge,naughty
Unfortunately , that's how a lot of Americans think and that makes the USA the worlds biggest polluter.
Back to top Go down
Sledge
Pollytician
Sledge

PostSubject: Re: How will you deal with global warming?   How will you deal with global warming? EmptySun Mar 25, 2007 4:38 pm

China is the worlds biggest polluter. But you won't admit that, it doesn't fit your "hate America" agenda.
Back to top Go down
Albert
Administrator
Albert

PostSubject: Re: How will you deal with global warming?   How will you deal with global warming? EmptySun Mar 25, 2007 10:36 pm

Sledge, OK then , the USA is the world's second biggest polluter. That's no record to be proud of.
And I don't hate America . I only hate what it has become. I want to see it become a better country because I was born in the USA, and my father gave his life for the USA serving in the USAF. I'm sure if he was still alive today he would be doing something to help improve the USA.
Back to top Go down
Sledge
Pollytician
Sledge

PostSubject: Re: How will you deal with global warming?   How will you deal with global warming? EmptySun Mar 25, 2007 11:04 pm

Please. We have the most advanced pollutions controls on the planet. Per capita, there is no country that pollutes less. The only reason you can say we even rank on the biggest polluters list is because of the amount of factories we have. We are the most industrialized country in the world. If one of our factories pollutes only 10% of what a factory in India pollutes, yet we have ten times more factories, guess what? Yep, we're the biggest polluters. That's why Kyoto is bullshit. It's a sliding scale of GDP vs. pollution output. The bigger your economy, the less you're allowed to pollute. China can pollute all she wants, without restriction. The US, even though our factories are the cleanest, will have to cut our emissions in half. It would crush our economy. Bush did the right thing by giving it the finger.
Back to top Go down
rightasrain
Pollytician
rightasrain

PostSubject: Re: How will you deal with global warming?   How will you deal with global warming? EmptyWed Mar 28, 2007 2:53 am

Quote :
I was born in the USA, and my father gave his life for the USA serving in the USAF.

Sorry to hear that about your dad, Albert.
Back to top Go down
Albert
Administrator
Albert

PostSubject: Re: How will you deal with global warming?   How will you deal with global warming? EmptyWed Mar 28, 2007 4:25 am

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
~Cristy~
Pollytician
~Cristy~

PostSubject: Re: How will you deal with global warming?   How will you deal with global warming? EmptyWed Apr 04, 2007 7:13 pm

Albert wrote:
, I have just about totally given up driving my car. If I need something in a shop, I ring up and order it by phone, and if I want to chat to friends , I do it on the phone or on the internet, etc, etc,,, the less I use my car , the happier I feel about not polluting the atmosphere and saving money on petrol bills.

Well sorry we all cant be home-bodies we like to go out places and actually go to the stores and get things our selfs and not just sit our asses by the computer all day we like to go see things do things we do need cars to get around so i dont see how we can stop using cars and i agree with sledge it seem that u do say alot of bad things about of america and ur always have something to say that we should improve on i dont see u the president or the prime minister so odviously u dont have all the answers but dont take that the wrong way cuz i do think ur a cool person and have some good ideas
Back to top Go down
PB
Pollytician
PB

PostSubject: Re: How will you deal with global warming?   How will you deal with global warming? EmptySat Apr 07, 2007 4:34 pm

If Hitler did what Bush did, he'd have died long ago.

Oh that's right....He did die long ago.
Back to top Go down
Albert
Administrator
Albert

PostSubject: Re: How will you deal with global warming?   How will you deal with global warming? EmptySun Apr 08, 2007 3:25 am

~Cristy~ wrote:
Well sorry we all cant be home-bodies
That's right. But that doesn't mean we have to use our cars all the time. There are other means of transport. eg; If you want to go down to the park and enjoy the outdoors then it's better to walk or ride your bike.
Back to top Go down
PB
Pollytician
PB

PostSubject: Re: How will you deal with global warming?   How will you deal with global warming? EmptyMon Apr 09, 2007 6:50 am

Albert wrote:
~Cristy~ wrote:
Well sorry we all cant be home-bodies
That's right. But that doesn't mean we have to use our cars all the time. There are other means of transport. eg; If you want to go down to the park and enjoy the outdoors then it's better to walk or ride your bike.

Personally I like to drive around in parks, and I prefer the indoors. I don't want to get sun cancer.
Back to top Go down
~Cristy~
Pollytician
~Cristy~

PostSubject: Re: How will you deal with global warming?   How will you deal with global warming? EmptyWed Apr 11, 2007 10:09 pm

Well i like to be out side who cares if we get sun cancer we all gotta die of something. but no. if that was the case we should all stay inside cuz we can get sick but then there would be no point to live. you must be like super dooper white or something. Do you have kids PEABI??
Back to top Go down
PB
Pollytician
PB

PostSubject: Re: How will you deal with global warming?   How will you deal with global warming? EmptyFri Apr 13, 2007 7:53 am

(Please do not delete this post, Albert.)

~Cristy~ wrote:
Do you have kids PEABI??

I've taken this up in the "Marriage of PhukEmAll BushIdiot and Cristy" thread in the General Chat forum.

As for how I'd deal global warming, well, I guess that driving or not driving is a factor, but hey, I like watching motor racing. I also like looking at toxic fumes coming up from city traffic, smokers, coal power stations and anywhere else that can help destroy the environment.

You see, I figure that the sooner we can destroy the envirmonment completely, then the sooner we can either give up totally (and let monkeys rule the planet - like "Planet of the Apes") or start rebuilding things. In both cases, America would not have people like George Bush running it.
Back to top Go down
~Cristy~
Pollytician
~Cristy~

PostSubject: Re: How will you deal with global warming?   How will you deal with global warming? EmptyFri Apr 13, 2007 7:04 pm

I didnt mean it like that PhukEmAll-BushIdiot i meant dont you have kids that you have to go out side with them alot and if so how can you worry about "Sun cancer" and what not that you were saying that dont like to drive.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Pollytician
Pip

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-05-03

PostSubject: Re: How will you deal with global warming?   How will you deal with global warming? EmptyTue May 08, 2007 7:46 pm

W3ll I dont think th3r3 is much w3 can do about gloabal warming w3 all got to di3 som3day on3 way or anoth3r
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How will you deal with global warming?   How will you deal with global warming? Empty

Back to top Go down

How will you deal with global warming?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next