Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WHO SHOULD BECOME OUR NEXT PRESIDENT

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
~Cristy~
Pollytician
~Cristy~

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2007-03-05

WHO SHOULD BECOME OUR NEXT PRESIDENT Empty
PostSubject: WHO SHOULD BECOME OUR NEXT PRESIDENT   WHO SHOULD BECOME OUR NEXT PRESIDENT EmptyTue Mar 13, 2007 6:34 pm

Ok i was just wondering since everyone knows about whats going on in our country and what we're doing wrong. I was wondering what u guys thought of Obama or Hillary Clinton. Should we get our 1st African American president or our 1st women presiden? what do u think???
Back to top Go down
Albert
Administrator
Albert

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2007-02-26

PostSubject: Re: WHO SHOULD BECOME OUR NEXT PRESIDENT   WHO SHOULD BECOME OUR NEXT PRESIDENT EmptyTue Mar 13, 2007 7:23 pm

Well, Obama seems good and looks pretty honest, but I feel he's only giving in to mass support to end the Iraq war to gain votes.

Hillary could have been vocal about Iraq when it was important to do so 3 years ago, but as far as I could tell, she remained silent untill she realized that she would win votes if she was an anti war candidate.

On the other hand Nancy Pelosi stood up for what was right even when times were difficult to speak up against the war in Iraq. Some other brave democrats did likewise.

It's the brave and honest politicans that I reckon would make a good president. So untill I learn more . I'd say Nancy would make the best President.

Last edited by on Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://sellaman.50webs.com/
rightasrain
Pollytician
rightasrain

Number of posts : 181

PostSubject: Re: WHO SHOULD BECOME OUR NEXT PRESIDENT   WHO SHOULD BECOME OUR NEXT PRESIDENT EmptyWed Mar 14, 2007 12:21 am

I'm for Hillary Clinton or Barak Obama. One of the reasons they say Hillary Clinton may not get in is because she was for the Iraq war but is now doing what they call a flip-flop in the USA (see, I read my stuff and I listen to the news lol)...

Quote :
just wondering since everyone knows about whats going on in our country

I know it's said tongue in cheek but there is some truth in your statement. Everything's americanised these days, even our damn news. I get quite tired of it actually. I think americans can be quite narrow-minded when it comes to other countries. Can you tell me who is Australia's Prime Minister? (without googling ;-) )... It's like I said about Dubya in another thread - most incurious of men.

I recently wrote a letter to TIME magazine to say I was sick and tired of seeing hateful faces on the cover - stuff about the US and who they were fighting. The last cover was "Why they hate each other" - about the Sunnis and Shi-ites. Wha??????? They are bloody on the other side of the world and what do I care.... I am SOOOOO over it.
Back to top Go down
Albert
Administrator
Albert

PostSubject: Re: WHO SHOULD BECOME OUR NEXT PRESIDENT   WHO SHOULD BECOME OUR NEXT PRESIDENT EmptyWed Mar 14, 2007 1:00 pm

Well, I hope we get to see a bit more of Barak Obama here on TV because he has a good style. I've only seen him once on TV. The time I saw him was when he made fun of Little Johnny Howard. LOL
Back to top Go down
~Cristy~
Pollytician
~Cristy~

PostSubject: Re: WHO SHOULD BECOME OUR NEXT PRESIDENT   WHO SHOULD BECOME OUR NEXT PRESIDENT EmptyWed Mar 14, 2007 5:39 pm

rightasrain wrote:
I'm for Hillary Clinton or Barak Obama. One of the reasons they say Hillary Clinton may not get in is because she was for the Iraq war but is now doing what they call a flip-flop in the USA (see, I read my stuff and I listen to the news lol)...

Quote :
just wondering since everyone knows about whats going on in our country

I know it's said tongue in cheek but there is some truth in your statement. Everything's americanised these days, even our damn news. I get quite tired of it actually. I think americans can be quite narrow-minded when it comes to other countries. Can you tell me who is Australia's Prime Minister? (without googling ;-) )... It's like I said about Dubya in another thread - most incurious of men.

I recently wrote a letter to TIME magazine to say I was sick and tired of seeing hateful faces on the cover - stuff about the US and who they were fighting. The last cover was "Why they hate each other" - about the Sunnis and Shi-ites. Wha??????? They are bloody on the other side of the world and what do I care.... I am SOOOOO over it.

Yeah u are so right because i dont know anything about austrailia and i never ever hear about them on the new or anything thats retarted that what we do is all over the country. ANd we are so not narrow minded we just dont hear about other poeple's country ass often. and yeah ur right i have no idea who ur prime minister is i never even heard of that stuff
Back to top Go down
~Cristy~
Pollytician
~Cristy~

PostSubject: Re: WHO SHOULD BECOME OUR NEXT PRESIDENT   WHO SHOULD BECOME OUR NEXT PRESIDENT EmptyWed Mar 14, 2007 5:40 pm

Albert wrote:
Well, I hope we get to see a bit more of Barak Obama here on TV because he has a good style. I've only seen him once on TV. The time I saw him was when he made fun of Little Johnny Howard. LOL

yeah he seems like a pretty interesting person and will be our first black president thats why he gots alot of peoples vote but i still need to see what he's all about before i make my decison. and Hillary Clinton i have no idea about her
Back to top Go down
~Cristy~
Pollytician
~Cristy~

PostSubject: Re: WHO SHOULD BECOME OUR NEXT PRESIDENT   WHO SHOULD BECOME OUR NEXT PRESIDENT EmptyWed Mar 14, 2007 5:41 pm

Albert wrote:
Well, Obama seems good and looks pretty honest, but I feel he's only giving in to mass support to end the Iraq war to gain votes.

Hillary could have been vocal about Iraq when it was important to do so 3 years ago, but as far as I could tell, she remained silent untill she realized that she would win votes if she was an anti war candidate.

On the other hand Nancy Pelosi stood up for what was right even when times were difficult to speak up against the war in Iraq. Some other brave democrats did likewise.

It's the brave and honest politicans that I reckon would make a good president. So untill I learn more . I'd say Nancy would make the best President.

Yeah that is so true about hilary, and who the hell is that nancy person i think ur misstaken hillary is the only female running for president.
Back to top Go down
Albert
Administrator
Albert

PostSubject: Re: WHO SHOULD BECOME OUR NEXT PRESIDENT   WHO SHOULD BECOME OUR NEXT PRESIDENT EmptyWed Mar 14, 2007 11:10 pm

Cristy, Nancy Pelosi is the leader of the house. If Bush suddenly died and the vice president died also, then Nancy Pelosi would be the President of the USA. Google her and find out all about her because she may be elected as your next President.
Back to top Go down
rightasrain
Pollytician
rightasrain

PostSubject: Re: WHO SHOULD BECOME OUR NEXT PRESIDENT   WHO SHOULD BECOME OUR NEXT PRESIDENT EmptyThu Mar 15, 2007 1:25 am

Quote :
who the hell is that nancy person

ROFLMAO Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Back to top Go down
~Cristy~
Pollytician
~Cristy~

PostSubject: Re: WHO SHOULD BECOME OUR NEXT PRESIDENT   WHO SHOULD BECOME OUR NEXT PRESIDENT EmptyThu Mar 15, 2007 5:06 pm

Albert wrote:
Cristy, Nancy Pelosi is the leader of the house. If Bush suddenly died and the vice president died also, then Nancy Pelosi would be the President of the USA. Google her and find out all about her because she may be elected as your next President.

Damn thats crazy as hell that u guys know who the heck she is from all the way over there and i'm over here and i dont know her WOW
Back to top Go down
rightasrain
Pollytician
rightasrain

PostSubject: Re: WHO SHOULD BECOME OUR NEXT PRESIDENT   WHO SHOULD BECOME OUR NEXT PRESIDENT EmptySat Mar 17, 2007 1:06 am

I read Time magazine and watch the news. Time mag goes on and on about
USA stuff, mind-numbing stuff about the elections 18 MONTHS before
they're on!!!! I've written to them about it and now Time Pacific is a
lot more geared to our region which is great - not because of my
letters of course lolol...but it is nice to occasionally see a shift.
The USA ain't the only country in the world lol...
Back to top Go down
PB
Pollytician
PB

Number of posts : 198

PostSubject: Re: WHO SHOULD BECOME OUR NEXT PRESIDENT   WHO SHOULD BECOME OUR NEXT PRESIDENT EmptySat Mar 17, 2007 2:00 pm

I'm going to vote for Bush.

This is significant because, he won't be on the ticket (of course) and I'm not even a US citizen.
Back to top Go down
~Cristy~
Pollytician
~Cristy~

PostSubject: Re: WHO SHOULD BECOME OUR NEXT PRESIDENT   WHO SHOULD BECOME OUR NEXT PRESIDENT EmptyMon Mar 19, 2007 5:43 pm

PhukEmAll-BushIdiot wrote:
I'm going to vote for Bush.

This is significant because, he won't be on the ticket (of course) and I'm not even a US citizen.

lol wow why are u going to vote for ur most favorite person again lol
Back to top Go down
~Cristy~
Pollytician
~Cristy~

PostSubject: Re: WHO SHOULD BECOME OUR NEXT PRESIDENT   WHO SHOULD BECOME OUR NEXT PRESIDENT EmptyMon Mar 19, 2007 5:45 pm

rightasrain wrote:
I read Time magazine and watch the news. Time mag goes on and on about
USA stuff, mind-numbing stuff about the elections 18 MONTHS before
they're on!!!! I've written to them about it and now Time Pacific is a
lot more geared to our region which is great - not because of my
letters of course lolol...but it is nice to occasionally see a shift.
The USA ain't the only country in the world lol...

Da we're not the only country just the most important lol just playing but that is really dumb that all u guys here about over there is us that retarded they should be focusing on what happing over there not here but whatever i guess lol

Yeah that is true it suck for u guys having to hear about it when u live over there. We hear about it to all the time
Back to top Go down
~Cristy~
Pollytician
~Cristy~

PostSubject: Re: WHO SHOULD BECOME OUR NEXT PRESIDENT   WHO SHOULD BECOME OUR NEXT PRESIDENT EmptyTue Apr 03, 2007 7:43 pm

So what do u think Sledge ur going to have to choose unlike other people who just know things that happen around here
Back to top Go down
Albert
Administrator
Albert

PostSubject: Re: WHO SHOULD BECOME OUR NEXT PRESIDENT   WHO SHOULD BECOME OUR NEXT PRESIDENT EmptyTue Apr 03, 2007 8:47 pm

Cristy, Sledge said he wanted Newt Gingrich to be the next president. To tell you the truth, I never heard of him and I doubt he has any chance of winning because he's a republican and almost no Americans are going to vote another republican in because they don't want to see the war on Iraq continue.
WHO SHOULD BECOME OUR NEXT PRESIDENT 160px-NewtGingrich2
Newt Gingrich
Dr. Newton Leroy Gingrich, PhD (born June 17, 1943) served as the Speaker of the United States House of Representatives from 1995 to 1999. In 1995, Time Magazine selected him as the Man of the Year for his role in leading the Republican Revolution in the House, ending 40 years of Democratic Party majorities in that body. During his tenure as Speaker he represented the public face of the Republican opposition to Bill Clinton.
Back to top Go down
~Cristy~
Pollytician
~Cristy~

PostSubject: Re: WHO SHOULD BECOME OUR NEXT PRESIDENT   WHO SHOULD BECOME OUR NEXT PRESIDENT EmptyWed Apr 04, 2007 7:00 pm

oh wow thanks albert i was trying to figure out who was the republican that was running cuz i knew there was only one running but i didn't know who. Its cuz this year i am voting and most of my church and family are repulicans and i dont know what i want to vote for because i dont want the thing in iraq to keep on going on but then democrats wow i dont know about them because i hear people say they have no morals or standards so yeah i dont know what i'll do on november 2008 but we'll see what God wants to put in office this time hopefully some one who know what he's doing.
Back to top Go down
PB
Pollytician
PB

PostSubject: Re: WHO SHOULD BECOME OUR NEXT PRESIDENT   WHO SHOULD BECOME OUR NEXT PRESIDENT EmptyThu Apr 05, 2007 5:03 pm

Newt Grinch is not human.
Back to top Go down
~Cristy~
Pollytician
~Cristy~

PostSubject: Re: WHO SHOULD BECOME OUR NEXT PRESIDENT   WHO SHOULD BECOME OUR NEXT PRESIDENT EmptyThu Apr 05, 2007 7:00 pm

PhukEmAll-BushIdiot wrote:
Newt Grinch is not human.

Uhhhh............ok...........
Back to top Go down
PB
Pollytician
PB

PostSubject: Re: WHO SHOULD BECOME OUR NEXT PRESIDENT   WHO SHOULD BECOME OUR NEXT PRESIDENT EmptySat Apr 07, 2007 4:28 pm

No really, he's not.
Back to top Go down
~Cristy~
Pollytician
~Cristy~

PostSubject: Re: WHO SHOULD BECOME OUR NEXT PRESIDENT   WHO SHOULD BECOME OUR NEXT PRESIDENT EmptyWed Apr 11, 2007 9:46 pm

uhhh ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
PB
Pollytician
PB

PostSubject: Re: WHO SHOULD BECOME OUR NEXT PRESIDENT   WHO SHOULD BECOME OUR NEXT PRESIDENT EmptyFri Apr 13, 2007 1:27 am

Yes, the little aliens who live under the ocean told me that......

.....And Jesus told me that George Bush is a terrorist.

They visited me again last week while I was trying to drown myself.

I think that Barry the wino should be the next US president.
Back to top Go down
~Cristy~
Pollytician
~Cristy~

PostSubject: Re: WHO SHOULD BECOME OUR NEXT PRESIDENT   WHO SHOULD BECOME OUR NEXT PRESIDENT EmptyFri Apr 13, 2007 6:56 pm

wow jesus talks to u he never responded to me by talking to me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHO SHOULD BECOME OUR NEXT PRESIDENT   WHO SHOULD BECOME OUR NEXT PRESIDENT Empty

Back to top Go down

WHO SHOULD BECOME OUR NEXT PRESIDENT
Page 1 of 1