Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Have Respect for YOUR president

Go down 
+4
rightasrain
Albert
PB
~Cristy~
8 posters
AuthorMessage
~Cristy~
Pollytician
~Cristy~

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2007-03-05

Have Respect for YOUR president Empty
PostSubject: Have Respect for YOUR president   Have Respect for YOUR president EmptyMon Mar 05, 2007 6:58 pm

Ok well yeah i dont totally agree with every single little thing that our president does and i do think we really need to get out of Iraq because all those soldiers dying and all those families losing a love ones. But odviously he was doing something right if they elected him for 2 terms. And if he was so bad the first time then why did they re-elect him????......... Yeah thought so you dont know the answer either. That meant someone people like him as president. so even though some of the things he does are unexplainable but still have respect.

~Cristina~
Back to top Go down
PB
Pollytician
PB

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2007-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Have Respect for YOUR president   Have Respect for YOUR president EmptyMon Mar 05, 2007 8:50 pm

OK . Are you saying that a bunch of American idiots voted twice for George WW3 Bush out of misguided respect or are your saying that a heap of American morons voted twice for that war criminal because there was nobody in America worth respecting?

Either way, I would still suggest that you consider whether suicide might be a viable option for you.

In any case, if you can't start contributing something more than the work of a bovine, then fuck off. If you don't want to fuck off, then I'll simply delete your terrorist-supporting propaganda.....

And don't start going on about how you're fucked up because of some insane, underaged, incestuous menage-e-tois obsession you intermittantly have with your war-mongering parents and fictitious Iraqi goat-fucking immigrants....

Be careful....Jesus is watching everything you do, so just STOP IT!!!!..... unless you're also some sort of sick exhibitionist as well as a complete loony, and you happen to get off on supernatural voyerists (in which case, please post the pictures)....

Think about it....if there were more people like you there'd be less people like you.....

By the way, if you haven't already figured it out yet, don't reply "respect_bush Have Respect for YOUR president Usa10 Joined: 06 Mar 2007 Posts: 6 Location: Aurora, Illinois USA." I'll just delete anything that you write in future unless you grow some real morals instead of bleating the same old unpunctuated "respect Bush" trash.
Back to top Go down
Albert
Administrator
Albert

Number of posts : 367

PostSubject: Re: Have Respect for YOUR president   Have Respect for YOUR president EmptyTue Mar 06, 2007 1:04 am

respect_bush wrote:
But odviously he was doing something right if they elected him for 2 terms. And if he was so bad the first time then why did they re-elect him????.........
~Cristina~
As far as I know Al Gore should have won the first time but there was some sort of vote count problem allowing Bush to win. Otherwise Gore would have and should have legally been president.

Welcome to POLLY. Enjoy your stay. clapping
Back to top Go down
http://sellaman.50webs.com/
rightasrain
Pollytician
rightasrain

Number of posts : 181

PostSubject: Re: Have Respect for YOUR president   Have Respect for YOUR president EmptyThu Mar 08, 2007 6:47 am

Don't listen too much to PhukEmAll-BushIdiot, Cristy... He/she swears
a lot and raves on but I've actually got to like him/her in the few days I've
been here. At least we know where we stand, don't we, lol...

Quote :
But odviously he was doing something right if they elected him for 2
terms.

Ummm, didn't you watch the documentaries, news stories about how he
"won" the first election - vote tampering etc? I'm in Australia
and even I got to see that. Maybe they kept it from you in the good ole U.S.of
A?

I think people liked him at first because of the way he presented with the
whole 9/11 business. But now there are a lot more disillusioned people.

Another thing - why don't you all vote in the US?
It's absolutely amazing and unbelievable to me that voting isn't compulsory there.
It is here and you get fined if you don't vote. I think it's a great idea and if you all HAD to vote in the US
you might be quite surprised at how the elections might have turned out when it
came to putting Bush in power. Plus a lot of the complications you have with the
actual logistics and practical issues of voting would go away.

Ok, I'll get off my soapbox now...

Oh yes, and try reading something like TIME magazine to see how people really feel....
And here each afternoon we get the Jim Lehrer news report from America
- it's heart-breaking watching the roll-through of the latest soldiers who've
died in Iraq,
all without music...just silence.
Back to top Go down
rightasrain
Pollytician
rightasrain

PostSubject: Re: Have Respect for YOUR president   Have Respect for YOUR president EmptyThu Mar 08, 2007 6:58 am

Oh and by the way, Cristy, he's not my president Wink
Back to top Go down
Albert
Administrator
Albert

PostSubject: Re: Have Respect for YOUR president   Have Respect for YOUR president EmptyFri Mar 09, 2007 5:40 am

rightasrain wrote:
Another thing - why don't you all vote in the US?
I'm not sure if voting was compulsory in the USA that Gore would have won and Bush would have lost. Rolling Eyes

But anyhow the American people have voted the democrats in the senate and Nancy Pelosi says they plan to withdraw all US troops by next August.
Back to top Go down
rightasrain
Pollytician
rightasrain

PostSubject: Re: Have Respect for YOUR president   Have Respect for YOUR president EmptyFri Mar 09, 2007 7:09 am

Quote :
I'm not sure if voting was compulsory in the USA that Gore would have won and Bush would have lost

Yep, that's fair enough too. We'll never know.
Back to top Go down
Albert
Administrator
Albert

PostSubject: Re: Have Respect for YOUR president   Have Respect for YOUR president EmptySat Mar 10, 2007 12:39 am

~Cristy~
I was wondering if you had to change your avatar because you wanted a change or if you had to because your avatar disappeared ? Rolling Eyes

My one disappeared so I had to select another one. I hope everyone can see it now . It an avatar of an alien with an orange background.

Back to top Go down
rightasrain
Pollytician
rightasrain

PostSubject: Re: Have Respect for YOUR president   Have Respect for YOUR president EmptySun Mar 11, 2007 10:00 am

I can see your avatar, Albert thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Albert
Administrator
Albert

PostSubject: Re: Have Respect for YOUR president   Have Respect for YOUR president EmptySun Mar 11, 2007 1:59 pm

Thanks, I think I have fixed my disappearing avatar problem now. Still not sure though. Question
Back to top Go down
~Cristy~
Pollytician
~Cristy~

PostSubject: Re: Have Respect for YOUR president   Have Respect for YOUR president EmptyTue Mar 13, 2007 5:32 pm

Albert wrote:
~Cristy~
I was wondering if you had to change your avatar because you wanted a change or if you had to because your avatar disappeared ? Rolling Eyes

My one disappeared so I had to select another one. I hope everyone can see it now . It an avatar of an alien with an orange background.

Nope i just wanted something different
Back to top Go down
Albert
Administrator
Albert

PostSubject: Re: Have Respect for YOUR president   Have Respect for YOUR president EmptyTue Mar 13, 2007 6:00 pm

~Cristy~ wrote:
Nope i just wanted something different
Well that's good. Anyhow feel free to change it again anytime you like, or keep it as long as you like. As for me , I'm the only member that will constant loose my avatar unless I choose it from the avatar gallery. If I try to upload a unique personal one, it's keeps on getting deleted so I'm forced to choose one from the avatar gallery. Not that I mind because I created most of the avatars there.

PB and EAGLE ONE and rightasrain have their own personal avatars and their's stay up with not a problem.
Back to top Go down
PB
Pollytician
PB

PostSubject: Re: Have Respect for YOUR president   Have Respect for YOUR president EmptySat Mar 17, 2007 2:06 pm

I just realised that I haven't addressed the thread topic.

I just realised that I can't address the thread topic.

I just realised that it's not possible to have any respect for the US president.

Fortunately, he's not MY president.

Sucked in, those of you who are poor, unfortunate Americans!
Back to top Go down
~Cristy~
Pollytician
~Cristy~

PostSubject: Re: Have Respect for YOUR president   Have Respect for YOUR president EmptyMon Mar 19, 2007 6:41 pm

PhukEmAll-BushIdiot wrote:
I just realised that I haven't addressed the thread topic.

I just realised that I can't address the thread topic.

I just realised that it's not possible to have any respect for the US president.

Fortunately, he's not MY president.

Sucked in, those of you who are poor, unfortunate Americans!

"Unfortunate AMerican" please i am very proud to be an american so just stop right there
Back to top Go down
PB
Pollytician
PB

PostSubject: Re: Have Respect for YOUR president   Have Respect for YOUR president EmptyMon Mar 19, 2007 7:06 pm

~Cristy~ wrote:
"Unfortunate AMerican" please i am very proud to be an american so just stop right there

You are not a poor, unfortunate American. You are showing signs of thought. You are questioning the justice of Bush's terror campaign.
Back to top Go down
Sledge
Pollytician
Sledge

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Have Respect for YOUR president   Have Respect for YOUR president EmptySat Mar 24, 2007 1:34 am

Quote :
As far as I know Al Gore should have won the first time but there was some sort of vote count problem allowing Bush to win. Otherwise Gore would have and should have legally been president.

No. Bush won fair and square, as hard as that is for the Liberals to swallow. He won every single recount. Gore NEVER lead in Florida. There was no vote count problem. He lost.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thepoliticalcapital.com
slick
Pollytician
slick

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Have Respect for YOUR president   Have Respect for YOUR president EmptyMon Mar 26, 2007 11:57 am

Sledge even though Bush won , the fact still remains that Americans want him out because they have no respect for him.
Back to top Go down
~Cristy~
Pollytician
~Cristy~

PostSubject: Re: Have Respect for YOUR president   Have Respect for YOUR president EmptyWed Apr 04, 2007 7:02 pm

Yeah i also think that bush won fairly because how could they have "missed" counted and what not both the times that he was in office. So yeah odviously most americans wanted him in the first place thats why they voted for him
Back to top Go down
PB
Pollytician
PB

PostSubject: Re: Have Respect for YOUR president   Have Respect for YOUR president EmptyThu Apr 05, 2007 5:00 pm

Sledge wrote:
Quote :

No. Bush won fair and square, as hard as that is for the Liberals to swallow. He won every single recount. Gore NEVER lead in Florida. There was no vote count problem. He lost.

So, do you really think that Bush should have been elected???
Back to top Go down
Pip
Pollytician
Pip

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Have Respect for YOUR president   Have Respect for YOUR president EmptyTue May 08, 2007 7:35 pm

W3ll I think that Am3rica is aw3som3 and I would lov3 to go th3r3 on3 day. Y3ah th3y hav3 som3 probl3ms but who do3sn't???? And it is one of the most w3althy and most pow3rful on3s out th3r3.....
Back to top Go down
tilly
Pollytician
tilly

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Have Respect for YOUR president   Have Respect for YOUR president EmptyWed May 30, 2007 3:54 pm

Are you bloody kidding me!! George bush is the face on the war machine. Like it's been said... Vote tampering is how he got back into power.. Not by doing something right!! Bush is sending the world to hell while he plays in the bath with his rubber duckie.

You can defend and yell "go team" as much as you want but i think he is an idiot. You can never justify what he has done. He has blood all over his hands. Blood for oil.

Everyone is so scared of terrorism that they've turned into sheep. Wake up people.. There is no "war or terror". Only blood for oil.

He controls an entire nation with ignorance and fear. Innocent people are dying. I will never respect you president or anyone who does!
Back to top Go down
Albert
Administrator
Albert

PostSubject: Re: Have Respect for YOUR president   Have Respect for YOUR president EmptyFri Jun 01, 2007 6:46 am

tilly wrote:
Wake up people.. There is no "war or terror". Only blood for oil.
I heard yesterday that only 23% of the American people support the war on Iraq. That's good in a way but it's surprising that there is still that many dumb people in the USA.
Back to top Go down
tilly
Pollytician
tilly

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Have Respect for YOUR president   Have Respect for YOUR president EmptyThu Aug 16, 2007 5:50 pm

Are you really surprised or are you just rubbing it in?? smile Lol
Back to top Go down
Albert
Administrator
Albert

PostSubject: Re: Have Respect for YOUR president   Have Respect for YOUR president EmptyFri Aug 17, 2007 8:03 pm

tilly,,,,It's sad in a way how the USA has gone down the tube with GWB. Now they really have to wake up seeing that their economy is heading for a bad dive. ........all due to the cost of the Iraq war, no doubt. Some "experts" still insist it's because of the housing market.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have Respect for YOUR president   Have Respect for YOUR president Empty

Back to top Go down

Have Respect for YOUR president
Page 1 of 1