Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Question time?!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tilly
Pollytician
tilly

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-04-02

Question time?! Empty
PostSubject: Question time?!   Question time?! EmptyThu Aug 16, 2007 6:27 pm

Ok I've been away for i while but now i'm back and i have plenty to say...
John Howard doesn't care about poor people or refugees.. So what, unemployment is and low and the economy is stable? Who gives a fire truck?

He doesn't care about people who are depressed and living on the dole. I'd like to ask him if i could see his job search diary. I want to tell him that he owes me $3000.

I love to say to Johnny boy-"i'm sorry you can't use your health care card for your medication because there was an error in your file and you are no longer in the system".

What about those ir laws? Aren't they just another way to kick the little people further down the gutter?

Progressive tax system my ass. My mum is a nurse and she breaks her back for squat and recently watched half of her holiday pay disappear in tax.

Why does Peter Costello look like the cat that swallowed the canary?
People don't even protest any more... They say they us kids from the 80's are the passive generation.

I mean we must be stupid. We're at home watching boring people doing nothing on big brother while our government lies, rips us off and craps all over any other country who dares to stand in their way.
Hey my bad, check me out. Miss self righteous. I'm typing on the internet-not exactly starting a revolution tilly!!!

Australia's anti terror laws are terrorising people.

If nuclear power is the solution then i guess the cockroaches will say "i told you so!"

Is a vote for the greens a really in a sense, a wasted vote in the whole scheme of things?

Why are Australian uni students living below the poverty line? Shouldn't there be a better system to encourage our young people to be educated?
Voluntary student unionism!!! What's with that? I have to say i was mighty upset to be losing my free dentist, bulk billing doctor, cheap gym fees as well as the social aspect the union provides.

C'mon we're poor! If we don't have to pay $160 at the beginning of semester we won't. We're paying our college bonds, buying our books and pissing it up the wall. What do they expect? Pretty "bunk" as me and my mates would say.

Why won't Phillip Ruddock take off that amnesty international badge? Who does he think he's kidding?

Why is it ok for america to kill innocent civilians-under the pretence of "saving" them and "rebuilding their country"?

What does it all have to do with oil and wheat anyway?

Why don't we talk to each other any more. We're all immersed in tv and mobiles.. Texting and blogging. Emails and ipods. Sometimes the only way we see each other-is when it's too late and we've already collided. Is all this self-contained tech stuff to keep us from noticing, that our country is being fed to the dingoes? lol.

Why aren't we stomping up those grand white marble steps in parliament house and screaming, "what the hell is happening to us Australia?!"
I don't have all the answers but it's up to all of us to be asking the questions
Back to top Go down
Albert
Administrator
Albert

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2007-02-26

Question time?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question time?!   Question time?! EmptyFri Aug 17, 2007 8:10 pm

I think you should still aim to be a journalist,,,tilly. smile
Back to top Go down
http://sellaman.50webs.com/
rightasrain
Pollytician
rightasrain

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2007-03-05

Question time?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question time?!   Question time?! EmptyTue Aug 21, 2007 2:19 am

Wow tilly - go for it...very well said... although I think Johnny's going to get back in...just a feeling I have
Back to top Go down
Albert
Administrator
Albert

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2007-02-26

Question time?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question time?!   Question time?! EmptyTue Aug 21, 2007 5:53 pm

rar,,,I have a feeling that Rudd is going to wipe Johnny and his gang of terrorists off the face of the map. ecstatic
Back to top Go down
http://sellaman.50webs.com/
veerar
Pollytician
veerar

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-03-18

Question time?! Empty
PostSubject: the answer is NEW WORLD ORDER and ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT   Question time?! EmptyWed Nov 21, 2007 6:00 pm

The answer to what Americans are doing in Iraq,and most of you other questions,is:-
THE NEW WORLD ORDER.
The Groups responsible for this are Bilderberg,TrilateralCommission and CFR(Council On Foreign Relations),in the USA.
Please use a search engine likeYahoo or Google to know about The NEW World Order,Trilateral Commission,CFR,Bilderberg,Skull and Bones etc etc.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://vijay.wetpaint.com
Sponsored content

Question time?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question time?!   Question time?! Empty

Back to top Go down

Question time?!
Page 1 of 1