Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Happiness ! Australia's PM John Howard is finally on the way

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Albert
Administrator
Albert

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2007-02-26

Happiness ! Australia's PM John Howard is finally on the way Empty
PostSubject: Happiness ! Australia's PM John Howard is finally on the way   Happiness ! Australia's PM John Howard is finally on the way EmptyWed May 30, 2007 6:59 pm

Isn't it wonderful that Howard is on the way out , soon to be replaced by Labor's Kevin Rudd?
It has taken Australians a little over 8 years to realize that Howard has destroyed everything good that Australians stood for. There will be no more unfair and barbaric treatment of refugees. No more exploitation of aborigines. No more warmongering with his evil mate GWB. No more unfair Industrial Relations laws. No more ignoring damage to the environment. Yes, no more Howard.
I feel as ease now knowing that the Howard Coalition will be eliminated. Labor should win by such a landslide victory that when elected as PM, Kevin Rudd will be able to swiftly implement laws to bring Australia back on it's feet again and regain the good International standing that we once had with our neighbors.

Ohhh....it feels sooo good. ecstatic
Back to top Go down
http://sellaman.50webs.com/
rightasrain
Pollytician
rightasrain

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2007-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Happiness ! Australia's PM John Howard is finally on the way   Happiness ! Australia's PM John Howard is finally on the way EmptyFri Jun 01, 2007 7:14 am

We're still not sure though who will get in. Must confess liked Rudd at first but he's starting to get on my nerves a bit lol...
Back to top Go down
Albert
Administrator
Albert

PostSubject: Re: Happiness ! Australia's PM John Howard is finally on the way   Happiness ! Australia's PM John Howard is finally on the way EmptySat Jun 02, 2007 8:33 am

I like how the media is featuring Bob Brown of the Greens lately. And Kevin Rudd is having a field day with the media , and so is his wife. Next maybe their children may get featured more.
I can sense a real change in the air, for the better.
Back to top Go down
rightasrain
Pollytician
rightasrain

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2007-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Happiness ! Australia's PM John Howard is finally on the way   Happiness ! Australia's PM John Howard is finally on the way EmptySat Jun 02, 2007 11:53 pm

Bob Brown is another one of those annoying people hahahahaha.... Hubby
is keen to see Rudd in. Personally they can all go jump...I think I'll
go live on a nice little island hahaha....
Back to top Go down
Albert
Administrator
Albert

PostSubject: Re: Happiness ! Australia's PM John Howard is finally on the way   Happiness ! Australia's PM John Howard is finally on the way EmptySun Jun 03, 2007 4:14 am

I love Bob Brown. He's the only politician with a cool sense of humor. He also was probably the only politician that had a 'No War On Iraq' sign on his web site. It was right up the top of his home page where you could no miss it.

When Howard the Coward brought in his Sedition Laws (anti-terror laws) , Bob Brown was forced to take down the sign.

And tell you hubby that I'm giving him the thumbs up !! Right ..Right
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happiness ! Australia's PM John Howard is finally on the way   Happiness ! Australia's PM John Howard is finally on the way Empty

Back to top Go down

Happiness ! Australia's PM John Howard is finally on the way
Page 1 of 1