Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

READ THIS> things to know about POLLY.

Go down 
+2
PB
Albert
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Albert
Administrator
Albert

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2007-02-26

READ THIS>  things to know about POLLY. Empty
PostSubject: READ THIS> things to know about POLLY.   READ THIS>  things to know about POLLY. EmptyWed Feb 28, 2007 12:33 am

POLLY is a forum to talk about many subjects and I plan to expand and enhance this forum as time goes on. Any suggestions are welcome ! Rolling Eyes

The forum is called POLLY because the word is Aussie slang for politician, and all members are called Pollyticians when they have progressed from the base rank of Member.

If you would like to add an avatar (a small picture that goes under your user name) from my personal avatar gallery, go to........Profile on top of the page....then to 'avatars' on the list on the top right ......and press "Avatar Gallery' and click and select one of my many avatars. Star Star Star Star Star
If you want to add one of your own then remember the maximum size is 50x50.

This forum works best with Internet Explorer 7, 6, and 5 .

I have disabled signatures for the benefit of making the forum easy to navigate. Signatures can often be too big and with images added to signatures, disadvantages users with dial up .

I'll keep updating this thread as I think of more information to add.

All the best.

Albert
Back to top Go down
http://sellaman.50webs.com/
PB
Pollytician
PB

Number of posts : 198

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS> things to know about POLLY.   READ THIS>  things to know about POLLY. EmptySat Mar 17, 2007 2:22 pm

Noted.
Back to top Go down
slick
Pollytician
slick

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-03-20

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS> things to know about POLLY.   READ THIS>  things to know about POLLY. EmptyTue Mar 20, 2007 8:45 am

Noted too. thumbs up
Back to top Go down
jonn
jonn

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-03-24

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS> things to know about POLLY.   READ THIS>  things to know about POLLY. EmptySat Mar 24, 2007 10:36 am

That's gay. You shouldn't make it so you can't see the signatures. pff I thought this was a good forum till now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.talktalk.1talk.net
slick
Pollytician
slick

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-03-20

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS> things to know about POLLY.   READ THIS>  things to know about POLLY. EmptySat Mar 24, 2007 12:30 pm

jonn what do you want a signature for? I see your avatar says it all! Cool. Rock On
Back to top Go down
rightasrain
Pollytician
rightasrain

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2007-03-05

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS> things to know about POLLY.   READ THIS>  things to know about POLLY. EmptySat Mar 24, 2007 11:01 pm

I agree with Albert about signatures. They can get too big and then, as
I've found in another forum, they have to be "policed" and that can be
a real pain. That's not what this board is about. Sigs aren't a big
deal and why do we need to show off our wonderful artistic signature
abilities anyway whistle
Back to top Go down
Sledge
Pollytician
Sledge

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-03-23

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS> things to know about POLLY.   READ THIS>  things to know about POLLY. EmptySat Mar 24, 2007 11:09 pm

I allow sigs on my forum, but have a rule that no images are to be used. They clutter the forum. I do allow text and links, everyone has a favorite quote or link they like to display.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thepoliticalcapital.com
Albert
Administrator
Albert

Number of posts : 367

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS> things to know about POLLY.   READ THIS>  things to know about POLLY. EmptySun Mar 25, 2007 1:07 am

rightasrain........your 100% right on !

Sledge.......even text signatures can be a pain in the butt. I would allow text signatures if members could turn them off in their profile settings and not have to see them but seeing that they can't , I decided to stop all signatures.
Back to top Go down
http://sellaman.50webs.com/
rightasrain
Pollytician
rightasrain

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2007-03-05

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS> things to know about POLLY.   READ THIS>  things to know about POLLY. EmptySun Mar 25, 2007 1:09 am

You can always put links and thngs of interest in your profile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS> things to know about POLLY.   READ THIS>  things to know about POLLY. Empty

Back to top Go down

READ THIS> things to know about POLLY.
Page 1 of 1