Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Neverending ~DAILY~ thread.

Go down 
+3
slick
~Cristy~
Albert
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Albert
Administrator
Albert

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2007-02-26

The Neverending ~DAILY~ thread. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Neverending ~DAILY~ thread.   The Neverending ~DAILY~ thread. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2007 6:23 am

VillageJello wrote:

Is there a certain name you go under ?

We've been calling him PB. But come to think of it, PEABI sounds better. Big Grin
Back to top Go down
http://sellaman.50webs.com/
rightasrain
Pollytician
rightasrain

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2007-03-05

PostSubject: Re: The Neverending ~DAILY~ thread.   The Neverending ~DAILY~ thread. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2007 1:04 am

Albert, check out http://www.chairpage.com/

You can listen to the song there. My sister tried it and she listened to it. I haven't because I bought the EP Big Grin
plus I'm only on dialup so couldn't be bothered.... So hope the song
link works for you ok. It mightn't be your style though :-)
Back to top Go down
PB
Pollytician
PB

Number of posts : 198

PostSubject: Re: The Neverending ~DAILY~ thread.   The Neverending ~DAILY~ thread. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2007 4:49 pm

I heard a song, once.
Back to top Go down
Albert
Administrator
Albert

PostSubject: Re: The Neverending ~DAILY~ thread.   The Neverending ~DAILY~ thread. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2007 9:07 pm

Yesterday I had to go down to my creek to fix my water pump and I saw a PLATYPUS ! It surfaced 4 times as it was feeding. I haven't see a platypus for over ten years here and it made me really happy to see it. It surfaced about 5 feet away from me.

I said to it in a quiet voice ....." hello little platypus"

Back to top Go down
PB
Pollytician
PB

Number of posts : 198

PostSubject: Re: The Neverending ~DAILY~ thread.   The Neverending ~DAILY~ thread. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2007 1:05 am

Very, very, very cool.
Back to top Go down
Albert
Administrator
Albert

PostSubject: Re: The Neverending ~DAILY~ thread.   The Neverending ~DAILY~ thread. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2007 10:47 pm

Here is what the platypus looks like. The pic here is showing how much you see of them when they surface. They stay surfaced for about 20 seconds to swallow the food in their mouth then dive under again to look for more food.

Thanks for the pic wally thumbs up

The Neverending ~DAILY~ thread. - Page 2 Platypusoz0
Back to top Go down
EAGLE ONE
Pollytician
EAGLE ONE

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-03-06

PostSubject: Re: The Neverending ~DAILY~ thread.   The Neverending ~DAILY~ thread. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2007 12:32 am

HEY.....

CAN I PRINT THAT 100 DOLLAR BILL and go shopping with Cristy?

LOL

EAGLE ONE

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER!
Back to top Go down
Albert
Administrator
Albert

PostSubject: Re: The Neverending ~DAILY~ thread.   The Neverending ~DAILY~ thread. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2007 11:13 am

I tried to get a pair of prescription driving glasses from an optometrist in Rose City Warwick. I asked them 3 times not to make the lenses too dark and they still made them very dark. I told them they were blurry and they still didn't fix them. They sold me frames in kids size too. I gave up. It's not often I give up on something but this was a no win situation. It took then 3 months to make and remake me up a pair of glasses which were useless.
Back to top Go down
Albert
Administrator
Albert

PostSubject: Re: The Neverending ~DAILY~ thread.   The Neverending ~DAILY~ thread. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2007 7:25 am

I don't know how much longer I'll keep Polly going for but I'd like to see 1000 post up before I decided to do anything.
purple
Back to top Go down
rightasrain
Pollytician
rightasrain

PostSubject: Re: The Neverending ~DAILY~ thread.   The Neverending ~DAILY~ thread. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2007 11:14 pm

Albert, don't know where everyone is but it's really slowing down in here. It's a great forum though. I haven't been so well and that does prevent me from participating - really affects the motivation I'm afraid :-(
Back to top Go down
Albert
Administrator
Albert

PostSubject: Re: The Neverending ~DAILY~ thread.   The Neverending ~DAILY~ thread. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2007 2:35 am

rar, I'm starting to feel a bit better but I'm sorry to hear you are not feeling so well. Thanks a million for your support and I really hope Polly gets something to get it going again. Meanwhile, I'll just sit back and wait and see.
Back to top Go down
rightasrain
Pollytician
rightasrain

PostSubject: Re: The Neverending ~DAILY~ thread.   The Neverending ~DAILY~ thread. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2007 1:05 pm

I'm glad you're feeling a bit better. That's such good news. Hope everything is on the up for you. It makes such a difference when we see the light at the end of the tunnel :-)
Back to top Go down
Albert
Administrator
Albert

PostSubject: Re: The Neverending ~DAILY~ thread.   The Neverending ~DAILY~ thread. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 03, 2007 6:28 am

I haven't got to the point of seeing the light at the end of the tunnel yet. I get good days and bad days and at the moment I have to wait 3 weeks for my doctor to get back from holidays to see her.
...but the good news is that our creek started flowing again yesterday after stopping for 3 years because of the drought.
Back to top Go down
rightasrain
Pollytician
rightasrain

PostSubject: Re: The Neverending ~DAILY~ thread.   The Neverending ~DAILY~ thread. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2007 1:41 pm

That's great news Albert. It must be so nice to go down there and just listen to the sound of water again.

We've had a few storms here and rain as well (21 mls yesterday) so it all helps. It's very green our garden. Cloudy again tonight so hopefully we'll get a little more.

I've had a bit of tachycardia lately - doc says it's nothing but when I wake up in the dead of night to my heart beating 3x as fast as normal, that's pretty scarey. It's called benign sinus tachycardia. Well, whatever it's called it's not fun at all. It's usually related to food with me...last time I had it last year it was after a caffeine hit grumpy Sucks affraid king
Back to top Go down
Albert
Administrator
Albert

PostSubject: Re: The Neverending ~DAILY~ thread.   The Neverending ~DAILY~ thread. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2007 10:08 pm

well we've had quite a lot of rain .....so much so that I'll find it hard to keep the grass cut......all my trees and shrubs have never done so well......and there are millions of flies....you can't go outside without being annoyed by the pestering flies.

unfortunately it's not easy to get to our creek bank because of big rocks and dense shrubs and tall weeds.....I used to keep a track cleared down to the creek but gave up clearing it many years ago.

sorry to hear about your tachycardia. Have you been using my yoga CD which I sent you? That may help a bit. It's hard for me to give up coffee but at least I don't drink Coke any more.

anyhow, I don't know if I'm getting better because I still feel pretty awful especially in the afternoons.

purple Right tip hat
Back to top Go down
rightasrain
Pollytician
rightasrain

PostSubject: Re: The Neverending ~DAILY~ thread.   The Neverending ~DAILY~ thread. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2007 10:16 am

Quote :
and there are millions of flies.

That's so true...and I've heard a lot of people complain about them. It's a lot worse this summer...

Afternoons were pretty bad for me too when I first got CFS. I don't know why...maybe it was partly psychological because that's the time of day I first got sick.
Back to top Go down
Albert
Administrator
Albert

PostSubject: Re: The Neverending ~DAILY~ thread.   The Neverending ~DAILY~ thread. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2007 12:15 pm

Last year there wasn't a single fly about. It was too dry for them.

this afternoon I'm feeling fine. I don't know why.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Neverending ~DAILY~ thread.   The Neverending ~DAILY~ thread. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Neverending ~DAILY~ thread.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: POLLY'S TOPICS :: GENERAL CHAT-
Jump to: