Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The world's most boring topic.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
PB
Pollytician
PB

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2007-02-26

The world's most boring topic. Empty
PostSubject: The world's most boring topic.   The world's most boring topic. EmptyMon Mar 12, 2007 8:01 pm

I was thinking that it would be really exciting to find out what is the world's most boring topic....
Back to top Go down
rightasrain
Pollytician
rightasrain

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2007-03-05

PostSubject: Re: The world's most boring topic.   The world's most boring topic. EmptyTue Mar 13, 2007 5:27 am

Baking / Cooking / Making dinner / anything to do with endless talk
about food, what time dinner is blah blah blah ... for a bloke...yawn and yes, I heard the question - most boring topic, not job....
Back to top Go down
Albert
Administrator
Albert

Number of posts : 367

PostSubject: Re: The world's most boring topic.   The world's most boring topic. EmptyTue Mar 13, 2007 12:26 pm

Well, I find that the topics on the Graham Gilbert show on radio 4WK would have to be the most borings of all.

Or maybe the topics on the John Laws show may even be more boring. It's hard to decide between the two.
Back to top Go down
http://sellaman.50webs.com/
rightasrain
Pollytician
rightasrain

PostSubject: Re: The world's most boring topic.   The world's most boring topic. EmptyWed Mar 14, 2007 12:25 am

John Laws? I used to like his show...that is, when John Laws was actually doing it instead of the other bloke. Haven't listened to it for years.
Back to top Go down
PB
Pollytician
PB

PostSubject: Re: The world's most boring topic.   The world's most boring topic. EmptyWed Mar 14, 2007 3:27 pm

rightasrain wrote:
Baking / Cooking / Making dinner / anything to do with endless talk
about food, what time dinner is blah blah blah ... for a bloke...yawn and yes, I heard the question - most boring topic, not job....

Well you've got me there, right? The most boring topic is an interesting job to question the answer to.

Quote :
John Laws? I used to like his show...that is, when John Laws was actually doing it instead of the other bloke. Haven't listened to it for years

Now this one is not so clearcut, because both John Laws and the other bloke are complete .......(yes, you guessed it....) CUNTS!!!!

Have a beautiful day!
Back to top Go down
~Cristy~
Pollytician
~Cristy~

Number of posts : 103

PostSubject: Re: The world's most boring topic.   The world's most boring topic. EmptyThu Mar 15, 2007 5:15 pm

Well i say the world's most boring topic would have to be about GRASS and stuff like that
Back to top Go down
PB
Pollytician
PB

PostSubject: Re: The world's most boring topic.   The world's most boring topic. EmptySat Mar 17, 2007 2:28 pm

I think that arguing about the world's most boring topic would be boring.

Who disagrees?
Back to top Go down
~Cristy~
Pollytician
~Cristy~

Number of posts : 103

PostSubject: Re: The world's most boring topic.   The world's most boring topic. EmptyMon Mar 19, 2007 9:05 pm

PhukEmAll-BushIdiot wrote:
I think that arguing about the world's most boring topic would be boring.

Who disagrees?

I do
Back to top Go down
rightasrain
Pollytician
rightasrain

PostSubject: Re: The world's most boring topic.   The world's most boring topic. EmptySat Mar 24, 2007 11:18 pm

Quote :
Well i say the world's most boring topic would have to be about GRASS and stuff like that

Hahahahaha.... too funny, Cristy Laughing ecstatic
Back to top Go down
tilly
Pollytician
tilly

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-04-02

PostSubject: Re: The world's most boring topic.   The world's most boring topic. EmptyMon Apr 02, 2007 8:57 am

The most boring topic in the world has to be, "hey, what happened on big brother last night?" Rolling Eyes

That is the most boring conversation starter in the history of the world.

To save you wasting any time on that discussion, I'll tell you what happened: ABSOLUTELY NOTHING PEOPLE!!!!!! Mad

That show represents the decay of western society. Big brother is so dull, that watching it should be considered a new method of torture.

Who's with me?
Back to top Go down
rightasrain
Pollytician
rightasrain

PostSubject: Re: The world's most boring topic.   The world's most boring topic. EmptyMon Apr 02, 2007 9:35 am

Too right, Tilly!!

Thumbs up to you....

Sucks to Big Bro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The world's most boring topic.   The world's most boring topic. Empty

Back to top Go down

The world's most boring topic.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: POLLY'S TOPICS :: GENERAL CHAT-
Jump to: