Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Serious Stuff!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
veerar
Pollytician
veerar

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-03-18

Serious Stuff! Empty
PostSubject: Serious Stuff!   Serious Stuff! EmptyWed Nov 21, 2007 6:25 pm

pale pale The world is tending towards trouble-er...the SOVEREIGNTY of nations,I mean.The NEW WORLD ORDER and ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT concepts worry some people like me.The International Bankers,led by Davidrockefeller,with his Trilateral Commission,and Chase Manhattan bank,reportedly,are tryng to sink nations and their Governments in HUGE DEBT,to control them economically and rule them over.Iraq war isalsofor this.Most US leaders are CFR(Council On Foreign Relations), members and almost all US International Financial Institutions too.
Many nations like Canada,New Zealand,Japan,South Korea, the UK etc are already controlled by the USA.
Globalisation,privatization,reforms etc are used for this.The EU,African Union,ASEAN and the proposed North American Union comprising the USA,Canada and Mexico are for this.
There is also talk of depopulation.That is culling 500 crore humans for the rest to enjoy theresources of Mother Earth.Various subtlemethods are used for this,like usage bio-weapons etc.Many feelthatthe EBOLA and HIV aids virus were made by the USA,for this.
I ama bit worriedabout what is going on........
Back to top Go down
http://vijay.wetpaint.com
rightasrain
Pollytician
rightasrain

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2007-03-05

Serious Stuff! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious Stuff!   Serious Stuff! EmptyTue Dec 04, 2007 3:00 am

It's a worry...
Back to top Go down

Serious Stuff!