Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Marriage of PhukEmAll-BushIdiot and Cristy

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
PB
Pollytician
PB

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2007-02-26

The Marriage of PhukEmAll-BushIdiot and Cristy Empty
PostSubject: The Marriage of PhukEmAll-BushIdiot and Cristy   The Marriage of PhukEmAll-BushIdiot and Cristy EmptyThu Apr 12, 2007 5:05 am

~Cristy~ wrote:
Well now that we are married do you wanna be the husband or the wife????

Yes.

~Cristy~ wrote:
I WANT TO MAKE MANY SWEET CYBER BABIES WITH YOU DO YOU ACCEPT

Absolutely!!!

Just let me know when you want the first child to be born. I'd like to name the child "Natas," which get things backwards a bit....(but his or her horns will sort of give things away, undoubtedly). Is that O.K? Also, I was wondering if you could perhaps announce the baby's gender and also what profession our first little bundle of joy will soon take up....
Back to top Go down
~Cristy~
Pollytician
~Cristy~

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2007-03-05

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of PhukEmAll-BushIdiot and Cristy   The Marriage of PhukEmAll-BushIdiot and Cristy EmptyThu Apr 12, 2007 6:27 pm

SO are you my wifey or my hubby?? but uhh lets see i've always wanted a boy first so i guess well make a boy. SO yeah we just birthed a cute baby boy lol idk
Back to top Go down
PB
Pollytician
PB

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of PhukEmAll-BushIdiot and Cristy   The Marriage of PhukEmAll-BushIdiot and Cristy EmptyFri Apr 13, 2007 1:09 am

~Cristy~ wrote:
SO are you my wifey or my hubby?? but uhh lets see i've always wanted a boy first so i guess well make a boy. SO yeah we just birthed a cute baby boy lol idk

Yes that's right. I'm your wifey or your hubby. I'm glad that we've got a boy now. His little, tiny horns are lovely and I think that his baby hooves are very nice. Should we call hime Natas? He's growing so fast.....

What do you think he'll do when he grows up?

Should we have another child?....
Back to top Go down
PB
Pollytician
PB

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of PhukEmAll-BushIdiot and Cristy   The Marriage of PhukEmAll-BushIdiot and Cristy EmptyFri Apr 13, 2007 7:39 am

~Cristy~ wrote:
Do you have kids PEABI??

Yes (hopefully you'll see this before it too is deleted - hopefully it won't be). I have 3 kids, and beautiful little goats they are, too.

I also have a baby monkey, a young turtle, a bonsai plant, a disabled internet account, an adopted child (kidnapped from an abusive home) and two natural-born babies (conceived through cloning).

How about you? In addition to our darling, little, horned and hooved cyberchild, do you have any spawn?
Back to top Go down
~Cristy~
Pollytician
~Cristy~

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of PhukEmAll-BushIdiot and Cristy   The Marriage of PhukEmAll-BushIdiot and Cristy EmptyFri Apr 13, 2007 7:12 pm

No that was a serious question about the kids was that a serious answer? No I dont think we should have another kid yet we dont wanna move to fast..... But yeah i guess Natas is a cool name never heard of it its unique. When he grows up he's gonna be a pimp
Back to top Go down
Pip
Pollytician
Pip

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-05-03

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of PhukEmAll-BushIdiot and Cristy   The Marriage of PhukEmAll-BushIdiot and Cristy EmptyFri May 18, 2007 6:28 pm

What th3 h3ck is this?
Back to top Go down
Albert
Administrator
Albert

Number of posts : 367

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of PhukEmAll-BushIdiot and Cristy   The Marriage of PhukEmAll-BushIdiot and Cristy EmptyFri May 18, 2007 10:31 pm

Just some silly nonsense between Cristy and PB.
Back to top Go down
http://sellaman.50webs.com/
~Cristy~
Pollytician
~Cristy~

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of PhukEmAll-BushIdiot and Cristy   The Marriage of PhukEmAll-BushIdiot and Cristy EmptyTue Jun 19, 2007 8:18 am

Hey wifey long time no talk how are the kids.... Lol :)
Back to top Go down
Albert
Administrator
Albert

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of PhukEmAll-BushIdiot and Cristy   The Marriage of PhukEmAll-BushIdiot and Cristy EmptyTue Jun 19, 2007 10:04 am

Hey Cristy..........PB has been flat out looking after the kids and hasn't had any time to come onto the forum. Anyhow can you imagine what it's like cleaning all those nappies and washing their little bottoms and feeding them all the time. Big Grin
Back to top Go down
rightasrain
Pollytician
rightasrain

Number of posts : 181

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of PhukEmAll-BushIdiot and Cristy   The Marriage of PhukEmAll-BushIdiot and Cristy EmptyWed Jun 20, 2007 1:04 am

You people are just too funny hilarious

Thanks for a good laugh on a freezing winter morning with gale-force
winds blowing outside and tree branches dropping like flies on the
roof.... hilarious
Back to top Go down
Albert
Administrator
Albert

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of PhukEmAll-BushIdiot and Cristy   The Marriage of PhukEmAll-BushIdiot and Cristy EmptyWed Jun 20, 2007 1:10 am

Well, luckily the gale force winds have not hit us yet. I'm getting ready though. fear
Back to top Go down
rightasrain
Pollytician
rightasrain

Number of posts : 181

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of PhukEmAll-BushIdiot and Cristy   The Marriage of PhukEmAll-BushIdiot and Cristy EmptyWed Jun 20, 2007 1:25 am

Yep, they're pretty bad, Albert. I'm getting cold at my pc - I'm off
the main room where our wood fire's going PLUS the reverse aircon.
Yikes!!
Back to top Go down
~Cristy~
Pollytician
~Cristy~

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of PhukEmAll-BushIdiot and Cristy   The Marriage of PhukEmAll-BushIdiot and Cristy EmptyMon Jun 25, 2007 11:33 pm

Albert wrote:
PB has been flat out looking after the kids and hasn't had any time to come onto the forum. Big Grin

Lol so PB hasn't been on here lately???:(
Back to top Go down
~Cristy~
Pollytician
~Cristy~

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of PhukEmAll-BushIdiot and Cristy   The Marriage of PhukEmAll-BushIdiot and Cristy EmptyMon Jun 25, 2007 11:34 pm

rightasrain wrote:
You people are just too funny hilarious

Yeah i know i am:) :) :) :) :)..............
Back to top Go down
Albert
Administrator
Albert

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of PhukEmAll-BushIdiot and Cristy   The Marriage of PhukEmAll-BushIdiot and Cristy EmptyTue Jun 26, 2007 6:49 am

~Cristy~ wrote:

Lol so PB hasn't been on here lately???:(

PB just reads through some of the posts sometimes but doesn't post anything up but I really hope one day he will get back to posting his funny stuff again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of PhukEmAll-BushIdiot and Cristy   The Marriage of PhukEmAll-BushIdiot and Cristy Empty

Back to top Go down

The Marriage of PhukEmAll-BushIdiot and Cristy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: POLLY'S TOPICS :: GENERAL CHAT-
Jump to: